WHY JOIN OUR DANCE SCHOOL
Take Your Dance to the
The best thing about being in Wootton Bassett
School of dance is the unity we all
feel within the group and everybody sharing the love of dance. We all work together towards the same goal.
ISTD Modern & Tap
A free expressive style of dancing that developed in the early 20th century as a reaction to classical ballet.
dance competition camp.
train your skills to the max.
- We love to dance.
- We learn self expression.
- We have the opportunity to perform.
- We have the opportunity to compete.
- We meet new friends from different schools.
- Dancing is a physical activity, so is good for us.
- Dancing is an art form and develops our creativity..
- The exam structure challenges us to improve our skills.
- Ballet provides the foundation skills for all the other dance forms.
- Dance is an essential ingredient for a career in the Performing Arts.
- Dancing gives us the co-ordination and strength to excel at other physical activities.
Accredited examinations are offered in all disciplines (not compulsory).